What the job is aboutThe architecture is moving forward, moving towards microservices and the cloud. Therefore, a new DevOps team was created. As a part of this team, you will have a significant impact on the next generation of ‘Miles’. Which is an ERP software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet, and mobility management. It’s an end-to-end solution encompassing front-, mid-and back-office functions, that can be customized to the customers’ needs. You’ll set up, deploy, and manage the micro-services for different applications, for the customers but also internally. Some will be on-premise but others in the cloud.
You will also:
• Advise on and contribute to the shift of legacy components.
• Research and experiment with modern technologies in this area to keep improving. Participate in information sessions to inform other teams about the design and setup.
• Your Interest and SkillsYou can work and learn new things autonomously. There are many possibilities for you to follow different courses and training, internal and external, to expand your knowledge. For example, you will be supported to become a Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
• Experience with setting up, deploying, and managing micro-services using the following Technologies OR you recently obtained your Bachelor's/ Master's Degree within IT and are interested in working with the following technologies:- Kubernetes, - OpenShift, OpenStack, Helm Charts, Rancher, PKS, AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
• Experience through work or internships with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ….)
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.