Java Software Engineer
What the job is about
New customer projects and a changing architecture landscape result in a bigger workload in which you can help us out by joining our Software Engineering team. As a Java Software Engineer, you’ll work on our core product ‘Miles’, an ERP software package covering all business aspects of a modern leasing company, automotive finance, or mobility provider. You’ll either work on improving the current application, developing new modules, or sometimes implement a customization project for one of the customers.
• 'Miles’ is built in Java (Java 8-11 / Quarkus / Smart GWT).
• The database technologies that are currently used are Oracle, SQL Server, and expanding to PostgreSQL.Innovation is important, that’s why we’re making the shift to a next generation microservices architecture with a fully integrated CI/CD pipeline, using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka.1.2
Your Interests and Skills
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or an equivalent degree.
• You are passionate about building state-of-the-art solutions in Java Enterprise and you have some experience or interest in other current technologies.
• You love solving problems in a creative manner together with your team.
• You do this in a methodical way and continuously strive for results and quality.
• Fluent in English is important. A good level of Dutch, German or French is a plus
• You might be interested in our extended technology stack: Java JEE (8-11), Java Eclipse Microprofile, Quarkus, Junit, SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Helm Charts, Git, etc.